- This is your personal profile details, your company details are listed separately
- There are 3 cards of details here for all your company details
- “I pay VAT” button default on, if you are not a VAT registered company and want see the prices you pay (full price including VAT) and not all the VAT breakdowns turn off the button.
- Company number is only for Limited companies. Ignore this field if you are a sole trader
- VAT number for VAT registered companies
- Copy address from your personal profile, simply select “same as in profile” button
- Final card is your contact details
- Spend a bit of time on your branding to truly get the best results for all the templated emails we’ve got ready for you
- Uploading logos….. for best results
- Document background colour gives you that little something to give your quotes, invoices and orders that bespoke look for the ultimate professional image
- Choice of 2 carefully selected fonts helps you perfect your documents image.
- Choose your main trade and the app will be loaded with popular products for your skill.
- Don’t be tempted to load up with too many unnecessary trades professions, you will only end up getting frustrated with long product search results which aren’t related to your business
- Turn on and off various trade professions as you need them, this keeps your main products at the top of your product searches
- See “Products – add new”, barcode scan and internet search to build up your product data base to suit your company needs.
Rates and taxes
- VAT switch, at the top of the taxes card there is a toggle switch to select between prices including and excluding VAT. The VAT content will still be displayed in most views.
- Taxes card you can change CIS deuctions %, standard VAT rate (currently 20%), reduced VAT rate (5% see government details for more information when to apply) NB; you can not change the zero % rate (which is for new builds in the uk, see government details for more information)
- Labour rates you can change low, medium and high rates
- No charge labour rate is designed for free surveys and warranty work so your time can still be tracked against a project.
- Material markup, you can change both low and high markup %, one of these values can be applied at the setup stage of a project so all future orders and allocated stock items are makedup accordingly without you having the think about it.
- Pressing the + button you can add all of your favourite suppliers details to make emailing orders and requesting product prices super quick and easy.
- Setup your most frequently used supplier as the default, this will always be setup as your first choice to emailing even faster.
- pressing the + button brings up 3 cards of required information for manually setting up a new customer
- “Import” from your phones address book is available in the top right corner of the new customer screen, once details have been imported you can edit if required and save.
- “Its a company” button can be selected when you need the company details be shown on any documents like quotes and invoices
- Address “current location” button is really useful if your doing a manual entry and your at the customers premises
- Here is where you can personalise the content of all the email templates for orders, quotation request, invoices, promormas and quotations.
- We recommend you send some test emails first so you can understand and see how the emails are presented
- Restore defaults are available on each template if you change your mind.
- Add your bank account details here so they will be automatically be displayed on your invoices and proformas.
- Documents numbering allows you to edit the progressive numbering system for your invoices, proformas and quotations
- Change your email address and password here
Download all account data CSV
- This brings up all your phones sharing options so you can send your accountant an CSV of all your invoice details